- Spindle material is SCM415 full hardened through carbonizing heat treatment
- NST#30/R8 spindle with 3HP variable speed motor (inverter motor option is available).
- Spindle quill drive box is transmitted by ballscrew for better precision.
- Essential castings are made of high grade of Meehanite cast iron, which has been stressed and relieved to provide a rigid machine structure.
- Standard with 9” X 49” table with hardened and ground.
- Table T-slot is precision ground to exact tolerance.
- Precision ballscrews are equipped on X&Y axes.
- X and Y slideways and gibs are coated with Turcite-B to provide smooth and wear resistant surface.
- 1:2 ratio timing belt pulleys on XY axes to increase drive torque.
|Table size||230 × 1245mm|
|T-slot (NumberxWidth)||3 × 16mm|
|Longitudinal travel (X axis)||750mm|
|Cross travel (Y axis)||290mm|
|Vertical travel of knee (Z axis)||370mm|
|Spindle nose to table surface||80~450mm|
|Spindle center to column surface||125~515mm|
|Over swivel on turret||360°|
|Head swivel (R&L)||45°|
|Head tilt (up&down)||45°|
|Spindle taper||NST#30 (or R8)|
|XYZ axes feed rate||0~3M|
|Rapid traverse XYZ axes||5M|
We reserve the right to modify and improve the specification without notice. The specification shown above is for reference only.