- VMC rigid headstock moves directly on column without extra bracket to ensure heavy cutting accuracy.
- BT40 spindle is fully balanced for low chatter and high performance machining.
- All essential castings are made of high grade of Meehanite cast iron, which has been stressed and relieved to provide a rigid machine structure.
- All three axes are driven by high precision ballscrews with double nuts which leads less play and backlash.
- Dovetail design on X, box way design on YZ.
- All slideways have been hardened and ground for longer longevity. It also provides high rigidity for heavy and discontinuously cutting.
- All contacting surfaces are precisely hand scrapped.
- YZ slideways are protected by high grade steel covers.
- 1:2 ratio timing belt pulleys on XYZ axes to increase drive torque and save the cost of axes motors.
|2200 x 500mm
|T slot of spindle (number x width)
|5 x 18mm
|Table load capacity
|Spindle nose to table surface
|Spindle center to column front surface
|Cutting feed rate
|Rapid feed of XYZ axes
|Length x Width x Height
|4800 x 2302 x 2925mm
We reserve the right to modify and improve the specification without notice. The specification shown above is for reference only.