- Spindle material is SCM415 full hardened through carbonizing heat treatment.
- NST#40 spindle with 5HP variable speed motor (inverter motor option is available).
- Spindle quill drive box is transmitted by ballscrew for better precision.
- Essential castings are made of high grade of Meehanite cast iron, which has been stressed, relieved to provide a rigid machine structure.
- Standard with 10” X 54” table with hardened and ground.
- Table T-slot is precision ground to exact tolerance.
- Box way design on Y and Z axes leads to better rigidity.
- Lifting screw diameter 38mm assures the stability while machining.
- Precision ballscrews are equipped on X&Y axes.
- X&Y slideways and gibs are coated with Turcite-B to provide smooth and wear resistant surface.
- 1:2 ratio timing belt pulleys on XY axes to increase drive torque.
|Table size||1370 × 250mm|
|T-slot (NumberxWidth)||3 × 15.875mm|
|Travel of Knee||378mm|
|Travel of Z axis (Quill)||127mm|
|Table to spindle nose||150~528mm|
|Over swivel on turret||360°|
|Head swivel (R&L)||45°|
|Head tilt (up&down)||Nil (Opt.45°)|
|Spindle to column||168~730mm|
|Spindle speeds (rpm)||60HZ 60~4500rpm|
|Longitudinal/Cross feed rates||0~3000mm/min|
|Rapid traverse on XY||5000mm/min|
We reserve the right to modify and improve the specification without notice. The specification shown above is for reference only.