- High-rigidity spindle completed with roller bearing design for accurate cutting. No chatter happens during cutting process.
- Gears, spindle shaft and key are made from chrome molybdenum steel SCM415H. Grade JIS 1 carburizing harden and precise grinding to ensure running precision and long duration.
- Gear box is lubricated by forced lubrication system.
- High grade casting is annealed and stress-released, providing high rigidity and wear resistance
- Hardened and ground double-nut ballscrews on 3 axes, providing high precision movement, and reducing heat deformation.
- XYZ slideways, table and T-slot are hardened and ground
- 3 ways are coated with turcite-B
- Dovetail on X slideways, box ways on Y and Z
- 1:2 ratio timing belt boxes on XYZ to increase drive torque and save cost for axes motors
- XYZ axes are driven by servo motor, standard with pendent control box, and individual buttons for each function allows operator to work with ease
- YZ steel way covers protecting slidways and ballscrews from dust and coolant
iPRO Intelligent Conversational Control System
|Spindle nose to table surface||150~850mm|
|Spindle center to column surface||610mm|
|Table size||1800 x 450mm|
|Table T-slot (No. x size)||5 x 18mm|
|Max. table load (kgs)||1000kgs|
|Spindle speed (RPM)||Low:125~560RPM
|Transmission||Variable speed (inverter)|
|Head swivel (R&L)||Nil|
|Rapid feed rate XYZ (m/min)||8m/min|
|XYZ motor||2Kw AC servo motor|
|XYZ transmission||1:2 Belt|
|Overall width (A)||310|
|Overall depth (B)||242|
|Overall height (C)||262|
We reserve the right to modify and improve the specification without notice. The specification shown above is for reference only.