- NST#40 spindle (material SCM415 full hardened through carbonizing heat treatment) with 5HP variable speed motor (inverter motor option is available).
- Essential castings are made of high grade of Meehanite cast iron, which has been stressed and relieved to provide a rigid machine structure.
- Standard with 10” X 54” table with hardened and ground.
- Table T-slot is precision ground to exact tolerance.
- Precision ballscrews are equipped on X and Y axes.
- X&Y slideways and gibs are coated with Turcite-B to provide smooth and wear resistant surface.
- XYZ slideways are hardened and ground for wear resistance and excellent longevity.
|Table Size||1370 x 250mm|
|T slots of table (number x width)||3 x 15.875mm|
|Spindle nose to table surface||150~600/67~425mm|
|Head swivel (R&L)||45°|
|Spindle motor||5HP (Variable speed)|
|Spindle speed||60HZ 60~4500/50HZ 50~3600|
|Quill feed rate||0.04~0.08~0.14|
|Spindle to columm surface||500mm|
|XY feed rates||0~3000mm/min|
|XY rapid traverse||5000mm/min|
|Length x Width x Height||2200 x 1900 x 2580mm|
We reserve the right to modify and improve the specification without notice. The specification shown above is for reference only.